First, properties (1) General performance: PPS as a white appearance, high crystallinity, hard and brittle polymer, the relative density of pure PPS 1.3, but the modification will increase. PPS There water absorption is extremely small, generally only about 0.03%. PPS flame is good, its oxygen index is over 44%; compared with other plastics, it is a high fire-retardant plastic materials (PVC pure oxygen index 47%, PSF was 30%, PA66 to 29% MPPO to 28%, PC 25%).
(2) mechanical properties: the mechanical properties of pure PPS is not high, especially low impact strength. Glass fiber reinforced will greatly enhance the impact strength, from 27J / m increased to 76J / m, increased 3 times; tensile strength increases by the 6Mpa to 137Mpa, increased 1-fold. PPS rigid high, rare in engineering plastics. The bending modulus of pure PPS up 3.8Gpa, after modification of inorganic filling up 12.6Gpa, increased 5 times. And to rigid PPO known only 2.55Gpa, PC only 2.1Gpa.
PPS resistance to creep under load, good, high hardness; high wear resistance, abrasion when his 1000 transfer was only 0.04g, molybdenum disulfide filled F4 and will be further improved upon; PPS also has a certain self-Yun sex. The mechanical properties of PPS temperature sensitivity to small (3) Thermal Properties: PPS has excellent thermal properties, short term resistance to 260 deg, and can be 200 ~ 240 deg for long term; its heat resistance and the PI rather, second only in F4 plastic, which is also rare in thermosetting plastics.
(4) Electrical Properties: PPS electrical properties is very prominent, compared with other engineering plastics, the dielectric constant and dielectric loss tangent values are relatively low, and the larger the frequency, temperature and temperature range did not change large; PPS arc resistance, and can be comparable with the thermosetting plastics. PPS commonly used in electrical insulation material, the amount can account for about 30%.
(5) environmental performance: PPS is one of the best features of a good chemical resistance, chemical stability after the F4; PPS on the most acid, ester, ketone, aldehyde, phenol and aliphatic hydrocarbons, aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons so stable, intolerance and oxidative chlorinated biphenyl acid, oxidants, concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid, aqua regia, hydrogen peroxide and sodium hypochlorite, etc.. Good radiation resistance of PPS.
(1) Automotive: PPS for the automotive industry accounted for 45%, mainly for automotive functional parts; such as production of discharge pipe loop can replace metal valves and water pump impeller, such as pneumatic signal modem.
(2) Electronics: PPS can be used for electrical and electronic industry, 30%, which is suitable for ambient temperature higher than 200 high temperature electrical components; can produce generators and engines on the point of shabu, shabu electric brackets, starter coil , shield and blade; the TV can be used for high voltage shell and socket, binding post and terminal board; in the electronics industry, manufacturing transformers, choke ring and frame relay and housing, integrated circuit carrier; use high-frequency performance, manufacturing H-level routing frame and fine-tuning capacitors.
(3) Mechanical industry: for housing, structural parts, wear parts and sealing materials, specifically a pump, valve, bearing, bearing bracket, piston rings and gears.From Website
Edited by Leafly Mould Provides Injection Mold, Die Casting Mold, Stamping Mold
No related posts.